Saturday 30 May 2009

Quick Update

Alreet?

Just a super swift update to let y'all know what's goin' on in the world of work. I'm presently colouring a 4 issue miniseries for Bluewater who have so far been great with me and given me a tremendous amount of freedom on this book. I can't say what it is yet. You'll have to wait and see!

And in an altogether unexpected moment I bumped into a director in Borders today and after a quick chat about screenwriting he handed me his card and said he could maybe help me make some connections. Such a very odd and random moment which hopefully may reap dividends in the future. A shame I've been so busy colouring comics and writing them that I don't have much to show in the screenplay department at the moment. Still, it's something I intended to work on anyway as soon as I could free up some time so this just gives me another kick u the behind to do just that!

j-p

2 comments:

Jess said...

I couldn't believe that random encounter in Borders; just goes to show how things can pop out of nowhere. Hope it leads to something! :D

Unknown said...

That's really cool man! Look forward to hearing the details, sounds like it was really random!

To reitterate though - SCORE! :-D